Monday, October 22, 2012

Ana and Tim

Two older children who I'd seen listed on Reece's Rainbow are being adopted by the same American family.  To fall in love with the two of them (unrelated but living in the same orphanage) and then to find out that they're going to be brother and sister made my night.  I've already left a note to their soon-to-be-parents on the parents' blog.  I wish I had someone with me right now--I would seize their hands and spin them jumping in a circle.

Psalm 34: 4-7

I prayed to the Lord, and he
answered me;
he freed me from all my fears.
The oppressed look to him and
are glad;
they will never be
disappointed.
The helpless call to him, and he
answers;
he saves them from all their
troubles.
His angel guards those who
honor the Lord
and rescues them from danger.


In other news, Hope and Hannah have both been profiled on SCH's 105 in 105 sponsorship drive, which means new pictures of my beautiful Indian girls.

Hannah (age 13) at the beach

Hope (age 14)
According to the Indian government, I'm too young to adopt and they are too old to be adopted, but that can't stop me from loving them from afar, can it?

Fire inspection tomorrow--one step closer to be paper-ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment